How to increase sales

Greetings,

How can I increase my remote/freelance IT services sales?

Regards,
Salahuddin.

1 Like

By creating lead magnets and sales funnel pages. Use WordPress software or any landing page software & drive traffic on your landing page using ads. It will you increase your leads.

I can recommend a site that will find you people for this job, at https://connexy.com a large list of employees in different fields, you will also be able to find a job in case. For example I needed to find people for decision makers and thanks to the website I was able to do it quickly. I recommend him to you.

Since you are in the B2B sector, I highly suggest you make LinkedIn your primary ground for finding sales leads. The website is the data center of all businesses, businessmen, and other professionals present on the web that may require your services.

Moreover, there are many tools on the web that have further stimulated the lead generation process by making people’s contact information on LinkedIn easily accessible at low prices. One of the most web-recommended tools that B2B marketers are making use of is the strategy of generating leads through LinkedIn without the prospect signing up for it and running marketing campaigns for them. This is also one of the better strategies since it is rare for businessmen to signup for marketing emails.

Moreover, the LinkedIn search and search filter functionality makes it easier for anybody to generate relevant leads since they refine the search query to produce relevant search results and Aeroleads provides the contact information of everyone that appears in the search results. The researcher can even individually select the search results that are deemed to have a higher chance of conversion and a separate contact list of those selected prospects is built automatically.

All of these functionalities of using tools for generating leads from LinkedIn and the platform’s vast database of businesses make it the perfect place for generating leads for IT services.

Hello Salahuddin,

Any step of increasing the your sales would be market research and connecting with people, so I would suggest trying out some prospecting tools, like Zintlr, Apollo.io or Clodura.

Hope this helps.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.