Generating Referrals

Do you have tips for generating referrals?

2 Likes

Reciprocity works surprisingly well for me! If you think it makes sense, write a referral to somebody your client can benefit from first. This will make a positive impression on the client and incline her to give back to you too.

3 Likes

I think timing is a big thing when asking for a referral. Ideally you’d do it after the customer has had a positive experience with your product and used it for some time. If you are really under time pressure, at least try to establish a positive relationship with the client before asking for a referral.

2 Likes

Think about whether you’re asking the right person for a referral and what kind of referrals can they give you. In the end, having a few high-quality referrals is more valuable than many mediocre.

This may seem like a no-brainer, but you’d be surprised how many people do this wrong.

1 Like

Hi there, I can only agree with the previous posts. Check this article out: https://www.salesreadinessgroup.com/blog/6-key-tactics-for-getting-high-quality-sales-referrals These tactics work quite well for me!

1 Like