Free learning sites

Does anyone know of any kind of free learning sites for field sales?

2 Likes

The Sales Expert Channel has a lot of different videos and talks about specific aspects of sales. My manager occasionally sends out videos from this site for the team to watch and discuss.

4 Likes

I’ve heard of HubSpot Academy that a friend tried and I’m thinking of doing it as well. Has anyone else done this before?

3 Likes

I love hubspot, they are more marketing based than sales but I learned some fundamental skills that I think apply to sales as well.

2 Likes

I watch a lot of videos on youtube while waiting inbetween appointments. There are a lot of TED talks and sales advice videos that can help pass the time.

4 Likes

Thanks everyone. I love scrolling through the sales sections of Quora and Reddit. Pretty excited about what will happen with this forum!

2 Likes

This site has some great training topics to read all for free Perfect Training 101

2 Likes

Check out this Badger blog with the 26 best free sales learning resources online! You’ll find the top podcasts, blogs, YouTube channels and courses, so you can choose the format that works best for you depending on your learning style.

Psst… you can find out how you learn best with this quick and fun test!

Happy Selling!

You can get free ebooks here Free E-Books There is a lot of great authors like Brian Tracy, Dale Carnegie, Tony Robbins, and many others.

This site has a lot of great sales topic Perfect Training and a great section of Free E-Books