Online Sales Tools

What online sales tools do you use or maybe would like to use that helps you or can potentially help with your sales business?

What I am looking for is like how an online mortgage calculator can be useful for a Real Estate Sales Agent or the Badger Map Tool can be useful for an Outside Sales Rep.

What I want to do is provide a tool for sales reps that I can offer for free on my website. If there is something that you use or maybe you have an idea for a tool that can be useful I would appreciate any ideas. Thank you

Hey Dave! I use Xero to keep track of what I have in stock, sales orders, and warehouse information. It’s very useful for sales reps that sell physical products, and you can have a free trial for 30 days. I also recommend FreshBooks, which is an accounting and invoicing tool, that makes the payment process very easy.

Hey thank for the info I will look into that. I am really want to find something I can offer for free. If this is something I can offer for free I will do. Even if I can get away with offering it for a couple dollars month it will be something I would do. Again thanks for the info.

We recommend you to check out our blog post ‘11 Essential Outside Sales Tools’ for more tips and tricks on how to use online sales tools to crush your quota! If you are interested in this topic we suggest you to take a look to the ‘Best Sales Tools’ thread for more advice. Happy selling!

1 Like